From Star Trek Adversaries Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Star Trek Adversaries Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Star Trek Adversaries Wiki by .
Card mechanics are common behavior or effects found on many cards in Star Trek Adversaries and which are identified by a keyword.
List of mechanics[edit | edit source]
- Play: An effect is triggered when this ship is played.
- Disable: Disabled ships cannot attack or retreat.
- Retreat: Use this ship's action to leave the battlefield and refund its energy cost.
- Core Breach: An effect is triggered when this ship is destroyed.
- Guardian: Enemies must attack this ship.
- Bloodthirst: An effect is triggered when this ship enters a damaged state.
- Haste: May attack the turn it is played.
- Modulating Shields: A shield that absorbs all incoming damage and is then consumed.
- Stealth: Cannot be targeted while Stealthed.
- Trample: When this ship destroys its target, remaining damage is dealt to the enemy Flagship.
- Commander: When the Command slot on this ship is filled, an effect is triggered.
- Cloaking Device: If this ship takes no action this turn, return to Stealth.
- Jamming: Take no damage when attacking.
- Neutralize: All effects buffs on this ship are canceled.